VenueDriver Server Upgrade Sat 6/19

Due to capacity issues on Friday 6/18, we decided to upgrade our server as a matter of urgency today Saturday 6/19. As of 5pm EST / 2pm PST, our hosting company is still prepping our upgrade, so we expect the site to go down within the next hour, and the upgrade to take around 2-3 hours.

All client data is backed up, so if the need arises we will send out guest list, reservation and ticket data via e-mail, and assist clients in compiling printed lists for tonight. We will post updates as the upgrade progresses.

Comments are closed.